You must have already heard about many treatment options for erectile dysfunction. But, all of them really work? Not most often, and there is a reason behind it– with varying causes, the treatment should be compromised too, since a particular treatment cannot cure all ED causes.
This post will be carrying a brief discussion on male erection issues and the best ever 3 treatments for it, even by now.
Why do men suffer erection issues?
With aging, men are likely to struggle with poor blood circulation issues– This problem gives birth some other health complications as well, and one of them is erection issues.
The most common reason why one finds it tough to get an erection is– even upon sexual stimulation, his penile arteries are not healthy enough to carry enough blood to develop a decent erection.
Moreover, psychological issues like stress, anxiety and low self-esteem can also contribute to erectile dysfunction. Aged men are likely to have ED developed due to some physical causes and young men, because of psychological issues.
What things can help with it?
It is no secret that there are dozens of ED treatments in market promising themselves to be effective– but, they are not likely to help in most cases. So, we picked some that doctors often recommend and are really found effective in health reports as well. Both mediational and natural treatments could help– and, here are a few out of all;
You can either call it oral medications or prescription based medications for erection issues. These medications are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help with impotence in men.
The main concern men have while they have erection issues is, inadequate blood flow to penis– ED medications simply eliminates this by relaxing and opening up blood arteries. These oral medications include;
- Viagra (Sildenafil):Viagra containing sildenafil citrate is the first ever tested and approved ED medication. It takes around 30-45 minutes to kick off upon intake and can help one get an erection for upto 4-6 hours, while sexually aroused.It is available in 50mg to 200mg Viagra dosages, however, experts often prescribe Viagra 100mg dosage to patients.
- Cialis (Tadalafil): Similarly as Viagra, Cialis can also help one get a firm erection within 36 hours of its intake. It however has a similar working mechanism and effect as any sildenafil dosage. It is available in 5mg to Cialis 60 mg dosage– one can go for a suitable dosage out of all.
- Levitra (Vardenafil): Levitra is an excellent medication– it carries much more effectiveness than any other ED oral medication. It is available in 10mg to Levitra 60 mg dosage as well. However, one should always seek a doctor’s help to pick the right dosage– its higher dosages are found totrigger side effects sometimes.
- Stendra (Avanafil):You can call it the perfect alternative to Viagra (sildenafil). Stendra is similar to Viagra in every mean. Well, it is prescribed to men who are allergic to sildenafil– as it might suit instead.
These are prescription based oral medications that are approved to improve a man’s erectile health. Well, the best part of these medications is, they get the erection out naturally– only when a man is sexually aroused.
Like it does for other disorders, natural remedies for erectile dysfunction are really a help. Some studies have found that there are several natural remedies or supplements– that could help with erection issues. These remedies include;
- L-arginine, also known as the herbal Viagra.
- Panax ginseng, the Korean ginseng that’ll boost your blood flow.
- Rhodiola rosea
- DHEA, a great natural source of amino acid– that converts to nitric oxide said to improve blood circulation.
These are some best natural supplements ever– backed by studies and patients’ reports that they really work.
Our food choice, fitness approach, relaxation requirements and more impact our sexual health too. Our lifestyle habits have a great impact on our overall sexual health too– poor sexual stamina and drive will never let you get and keep a decent erection. And, lifestyle changes like daily exercising, a healthy diet, yoga, meditation, and avoiding alcohol and smoking can really make a difference.