Burger King is a global network of fast-food restaurants serving hamburgers. The company, which has its headquarters in Miami-Dade County, Florida, was established in 1953 as the Jacksonville, Florida-based restaurant franchise Insta-Burger King.
- 1 Burger King Headquarters.
- 2 Burger King Corporate Office Contacts.
- 3 Burger King Executive Team.
- 4 Burger King Careers and Jobs.
- 5 How to complain to Burger King
Burger King Headquarters
List of corporate facilities and contacts.
Insta-Burger King, the predecessor to the worldwide fast food business Burger King, was established in Florida in 1953.
When the corporation underwent renaming and restructuring in the 1950s and 1960s, when it began to develop globally, first in Canada and subsequently in Europe, the Asia-Pacific area, and Latin America, this initial lack of success changed.
After Burger King went public in 2002, a lot of time and energy was spent rebranding and revising the menu.
Burger King now has over 15,000 locations worldwide, serves 11 million people each day, and has over 40 companies.
Burger King Corporate Office Contacts
Burger King’s global headquarters can be reached by phone and postal mail.
Find their contact details below.
Burger King Corporation Headquarters Phone Number.
Burger King Headquarters Switchboard Hours.
Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)
Burger King Email Address
Contact the Burger King customer service by emailing to [email protected]
Burger King Corporation Headquarters Address:
Burger King Headquarters
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive.
Miami, FL, 33126
Burger King Executive Team
This is the full list of Burger King’s corporate leaders.
- Daniel S. Schwartz, Chief Executive Officer
- Joshua Kobza, Chief Financial Officer
- Azel Schwan, Global Chief Marketing Officer
- Heitor Goncalves, Chief Information, Performance & People Officer
- Alexandre Macedo, President of Burger King North America
- Jose E Cil, President of Burger King Europe
- Jose Dias, President of Burger King Latin America & Global Development VP
- Elias Diaz Sese, President of Burger King Asia Pacific
- Rodrigo Musiello, Global Operations
- Jill Granat, Secretary & General Counsel
- Jacqueline Friesner, Chief Accounting Office & Controller
Burger King Board of Directors
- Alexandre Behring, Executiev Chairman
- Marc Caira
- Martin E. Franklin
- Paul J. Fribourg
- Ali Hedayat
- Neil Golden
- Thomas V. Milroy
- Roberto Moses Thompson Motta
- Daniel S. Schwartz
- Carlos Alberto Sicupira
- Cecilia Sicupira
- Alexandre Van Damme
Burger King Jobs and Careers
Burger King has developed a website where you may look through available job openings at the business. Jobs are categorised into professional roles, in-restaurant positions for students and graduates, and campus positions.
Once you have seen a position that suits you, you can apply online using this link.
The best way to complain to Burger King
The phone number to call to reach Burger King’s customer service department is +1-866-394-2493. Everyday from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., customer service representatives are available to take calls and deal with issues (CST).
Burger King also runs a feedback page where customers may express their opinions and/or grievances regarding goods, services, the mobile app, and more. To use the feedback form, click “Leave us a message.” While inquiries about the BK Crown Card or BK Mobile App require you to submit your name and email information, feedback on products and services is anonymous.
Had you recently been to Burger King and have a problem? then participate in the discussion below.