Pregnancy is the natural process for the woman. It’s a precious moment to be a mother. Today life is too fast and few people take some time for that. Almost, now day people take precautions to leave a single chance. They use the Precaution medicated equipment, Copper-t and many more things to stay away from pregnancy.
The Male sperm fertilizes with the female egg and that is the cause of Pregnancy. There are pregnancy kits are available in the market for test and clear all doubts. Pregnancy is divided into variations.
After male and female intimacy it will take 14 days by ovary to conceive the male sperm and after that, the baby starts developing.
When you should go for a Pregnancy test:
If you think you might be pregnant?
If you feel different by other days.
There are some forbidden gap and cause of pregnancy after using pregnancy precaution equipment and you feel down and your day is heavy all the day.
There is the reason for the pregnancy the lil sperm is enough to make it. If there is some gap during intimacy than you will have to go for the pregnancy test. The main purpose of the pregnancy test is to check is you are pregnant or not. Reason being you can follow some steps which are directives for following if you will follow all these things then you have to be check successfully and get the results.
According to Various pregnancy tests:
OTC is the special type of hormones which is generated when if you are pregnant only. There are the techniques which are measured by the pregnancy test kit.
If you are missed you 28 days period cycle:
1) The basic reason for behind checking the pregnancy test is your periods is missed. If you are not done with the monthly 28 days of the cycle then might be you have to go for the pregnancy test. pay attention to the Bleeding process of 5 days. If it does not happen and the little bit happen with a different color or you got some red spots only than you have to go for the Pregnancy test.
2) Are you suffering from the cramps?
If you are feeling hard cramp and you think that my periods are near the corner that might be you are wrong. It’s the cause to your pregnancy as well. You have to go for the pregnancy test.
How to take pregnancy tests:
To be a pregnant lady or women it is very important to take care of yourself at this precious time period because it is the way to have a healthy baby during your delivery. So it can only happen to take various kinds of pregnancy tests.
Different kind of tests is processed during the pregnancy tests, the name of tests are given below:
- Home pregnancy test
- Clinical Urine test
- Blood test
The main question arrived that how to take pregnancy tests.
As we discussed tests earlier to know that you are pregnant or not and also for your regular pregnancy tests.
- A blood test is also the part of pregnancy test, there are two kinds of blood tests one is Qualitative HCG blood test and another one is Quantitative HCG blood test. A blood test of Quantitative HCG is very accurate because the exact amount measurement of HCG n the blood is very accurate. These tests are only for prevention from hormone in the urine or blood when a woman is pregnant.
- It is difficult to find out whether a woman is pregnant or not in your home. The home pregnancy test is a very easy and comfortable method to know your pregnancy. Because by this tests woman who is in hurry and want the doctor for a checkup when they miss their period taking the advantage of these tests to make sure their pregnancy or not.
How accurate are pregnancy tests
The accuracy of any tests in medical science always happens when there are positive results. Same as many women do pregnancy tests to assure that they are pregnant or not. But the tests should be reliable and accurate. If we want to know that how accurate are pregnancy tests, the first step is to be taken that you must follow each instruction that given back in any test kit and won’t be too late for tests. A home pregnancy test is the part of pregnancy test which will give the positive results only when it detects hormone human chorionic gonadotropin. An egg is fertilized after you ovulate, it takes a time around a week to travel through a Fallopian tube to the uterus. And then your body is starting produce HCG only after a fertilized egg implants in the uterus. For accuracy about your pregnancy, the best way to take the digital pregnancy test in the morning as your urine will have the highest of hormones at this time.
When should you take pregnancy tests?
You should wait until one week when you miss your date to get accurate results of test. If you can’t wait till you missed your date then you can take a pregnancy test after one to two weeks of having sex because it takes almost 12 to 14 days for implantation of egg. Always remember that you should not take pregnancy test too earlier.
If you took pregnancy test earlier than 12 days then you might get inaccurate results thus it is recommended that wait for at least 12 days after having sex.
Take test when your period is missing
Period missing is a reliable sign indicates that you are pregnant. After waiting for 1 week for your periods, you should do pregnancy test.
If you are feeling cramps
If you are feeling cramps and discomfort then it is sign of pregnancy. Earlier pregnancy can make you feel discomfort and cramps just like as menstrual cramps. Then this is the time to take pregnancy test.
If you are seeing lots of breast changes because of hormonal change then this is also a sign that you might have breast cancer. Your breast will become tender and more bigger during the time of pregnancy and it is an indication that you should take pregnancy test.
What to do if the pregnancy tests is positive
- The early stage of pregnancy has the mixed feeling with it like nervousness, doubt, worries etc. Pregnancy occurs when you missed your first or second periods, it causes the positive results of pregnancy. The main thing is what to do if the pregnancy tests are positive.
- After your first test when you get your positive results about your pregnancy make sure your second test also. Directly take appointment from your family doctor and follow their diet chart. The daily monthly checkup is also important at this precious time.
- You should start taking care of yourself by quitting the harmful things like alcohol and other drugs which is dangerous to your baby. Because it may cause low birth weight, mental and physical disability and many problems happen.
- Regular mild exercise is very beneficial to your body and your baby also. The mild exercise is very simple like swimming and walking.
What to do if the pregnancy test is negative
- Sometimes you receives a “false negative” pregnancy test results. It indicated that you are not pregnant even when you are thus whenever you get negative pregnancy test then you should retest your pregnancy to ensure that whether it is false negative result or it is correct result and you are not pregnant.
- If your periods are a week later and you are not getting periods and your pregnancy test is negative then you should contact to your doctor as soon as you can.
You may want to go to a nurse or doctor, family planning clinic, or local Medical Centre They’ll talk with you about your pregnancy options, and help get you the care you need. Be careful not to visit a Crisis Pregnancy Center, because they might not give you real medical care or truthful information about your pregnancy and all of your options.