It is a known fact that a great product will not equalize to offer you excellent sales at trade shows or exhibitions. Customers always opt for options that are better as they would require the best reason to approach your exhibition stand.
When you have a weak show display, it can general set back your customers while with excellent booth design, you can attract your potential customers.
Today we are going to share some of the best tricks for trade show booth design tips as that would help take the business to the next level:
- Emphasize on the functionality
Your customers will start to act with a good trade show booth design. Your display should be appealing if you want to sell a product. The presentations will also get your customers to learn about your business if the goal is focused on raising awareness.
You need to create a list of your functional needs as you need to think about what you are trying to achieve here. The following are the questions that should arise in your mind:
- Whether or not you need tabletop product displays or anything else?
- Do you need some extra space for running the demos or showcase the larger products?
- Do you need to have any seating arrangements for your staff and customers?
- It would help if you came up with storage plans for your supplies and the additional products.
Instead of the guessing game, the experience that you derive through firsthand is always the best. Vendors might have more significant signs and fewer products on display at the bigger trade shows with that of the wholesalers.
It is quite common to set up front-facing tables when you are in a farmer’s market. You need to go through the trade shows and check how successful the vendors are while they are setting up their exhibit.
To get the best trade show booth ideas, you can also check out the social media sites that are overflowing with information.
2. Map out your space
It involves a lot of challenge here while you are trying to separate both the order and clutter that is around you.
You need to have a look at everything that you wish to bring on and plan on how to fit them all in the space that is provided to you. You need to find out some rules that can limit your display configuration. While many of the trade show here offers 10×10 foot or 10×20 foot of space, you can also well require a tent here.
This way you can decide well on the max size of the tables and the presentation of the floors you need.
3. Creating an appeal
You need to think from the viewpoint of your attendees or visitors. Will you be able to read something that is too hard to be read? Alternatively, your eyes always travel to the booth with bolder and visible graphics.
Here it would help if you thought from the viewpoint of your customers. When you are walking through a space that is occupied with the vendors, would you be able to go through those tiny prints? Alternatively, your eye shifts to the booth that has visible displays and something that narrates a story? It would help if you thought of something that is out of the box while creating an event booth design.
The following are the things you need to focus on, and these are the key elements here:
- A strong visual story. You need to make use of the backdrop to show how your products and the services usually resolve a problem here. When compared to that of a written message, the picture of a family who is enjoying the meal together will have a greater effect.
It would help if you covered up the benefits offered by your company all in a single image that would deliver your core message here.
- Simple, bold text. The name of the company, the contact information along with the headline should be easily visible and that is visible through greater distances even, and you need not have to forget the name of the company in a prominent spot as well as the top of the displays that are there.
- Brand story. You can catch the interest of several customers through the unique design touches that are implement. Here people value both creativity and authenticity as this is very true at trade shows. The other way in which you can promote your skills is through handmade wooden display.
4. Look horizontally and vertically
You need to amaze your customers with the arrangements that you have made when you are selling your products at exhibitions and trade shows. Attendees will not care to stop at your booth space if they have no idea of what your product is. It would help if you thought of ways in which you can use your horizontal and vertical space, keeping all the things in mind here. For showcasing the designs, the flowing drapes or carpets would be looking better hanging.
5. Sell an experience
Branding forms a massive part in winning the customers at an exhibition, and this is something that is similar to what happens in-store. You need to consider the elements that you usually use for briefing a story. So, do you use unique materials when you put up a trade show banner design? For your display option, you can bring in several elements into play.