Currently, healthcare industry is in transition to a value-based model. As patients care is based on results, not inputs. In other words, this new model of healthcare is measured by outcome achieved. Today, volume of service delivered both online and office is shifting their focus to value and it a central challenge. In cosmetic surgery marketing healthcare organizations approach to success is entirely restructured. Although cost is important; with healthcare services moving online there are positive outcomes in numbers. Cosmetic marketing teams dedicated to refreshing hospital branding and messaging also focus on long-term patient care outcomes.
Prospective-patient centric value model is driving significant change across many dimensions in healthcare industry. Over years, and upcoming times, cosmetic surgery marketing agencies must mirror new trends by tweaking their own strategies. Since increase in competition, tight margins, and rapid digitalization, there is need for an innovative and agile mindset. Perhaps it is time to say goodbye to printed brochures and welcome mobile-first marketing. Keep reading and find out top five hospital marketing trends to watch for 2020.
Basic List Of Hospital Marketing and Cosmetic Surgery Marketing Trends To Follow:
- Video Marketing: First one first, videos can bring everything alive. Videos could create a massive impact, and touch hearts of million viewers. Videos are also one of most important tools in cosmetic surgery marketing. So, when it comes to fostering patient engagements, building authority, trust, brand image, etc. videos are key. YouTube, perhaps you already know about this world’s second-largest search engine process approximately 3 billion searches per month. Although other platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to offer video posting features.
Video creates a 5x impact on users as compared to standard written content in form of blogs or articles. Healthcare industry could best express and narrate its featured process/procedures using videos a primary medium. Videos-making allows creators to provide an ‘intimidation factor’ that decrease fear and anxiety associated with medical treatments. So, no matter whether it is short 6-second ads on YOUTUBE or a full-length documentary – video marketing is for everyone.
- Local Search Results Optimization: Next, presently several prospective patients run user queries on search engines to find best medical practitioner nearby. As a matter of fact, SEO (search engine optimization) then becomes first step for any healthcare cosmetic surgery marketing and advertising team. On other hand, high-ranking in SERPs is quickly becoming a general idea.
For example: If user searches about “Facial plastic surgery”, he/she would get results from whole country, or anywhere in world.
So, even if your medical practice is ranking number #1 is facial plastic surgery but it is millions of miles away would bring little ROI. Hence, local search optimization would be able to bring back better impact on overall organic search presence. Utilizing lower search volume keywords would have less competition. Therefore, they are far likely to convert.
- Real-Time Personalization: Data personalization in online cosmetic surgery advertising is touching real-time, creating ever more powerful marketing. One reason is that individualized content is far more effective and satisfying to prospective patients. Simply it stands out amongst other information and advertisement. Real-time data personalization also helps in building strong connections in prospective and brands. Healthcare organizations, hospitals, and medical practitioners would be able to significant benefits from marketing to target prospective patients. So, it is essential to tailor cosmetic surgery marketing campaigns for success and with right toolkit.
- Mobile-First: Around 75% of global internet traffic is coming from smartphones and devices like iPad etc. For healthcare facilities channelling their marketing effort would only reach to success if it is focused to go beyond websites and emails. Today, it is essential to adapt mobile-first approach. This is not new news for retailers and other D2C (direct to customer) industries. As of now, healthcare industry is likely to gain momentum in digital adaption. So, what is exactly “mobile-friendly” website? In short, a mobile-first website is responsive on both widescreen TV/laptops and small-screen smartphones. Literally, a responsive website changes to design and text according to type of screen being used by a user.
- Chatbots: Lastly, Chatbot with AI offers have a lot of exploration areas. Aligning chatbots with concept of deep learning and AI is making them more powerful. Even healthcare industries, hospital websites, and medical practitioners’ websites now display chatbots that are ready to answer your questions. Chatbot technology is proving to be an amazing assistant. Moreover, they save quite a lot of time and never forget to mention details. Chatbots are here to stay because of the convenience they offer at very little cost.
Digitalization and demonetization are quickly shifting demands. Today, there are more opportunities in online cosmetic surgery marketing. There are new challenges to contribute too, new innovation to bring forward and restructured models to be implemented. Healthcare facilities and medical practitioners are moving to value-centric models to improve efficiency and to deploy agile campaigns.