The Growing Trend-How Artificial Intelligence (AI) is Reshaping The World ?
Artificial intelligence(AI) is so far the most trending technology at present, every gadget and e-service is being embedded with this to enhance it’s running.
“Artificial Intelligence is the intelligence demonstrated by machines often called as machine intelligence, in contrast to the natural living-being intelligence”
is AI change the world ?
Yes, AI is changing the world in many ways. AI has the potential to revolutionize industries, improve healthcare, advance scientific research, and more. AI is already being used in many applications, from voice assistants like Siri and Alexa to self-driving cars, and the use of AI is expected to continue to grow in the coming years. However, the development of AI also poses challenges and ethical considerations, such as the potential impact on jobs and the need to ensure that AI is used responsibly and ethically. Overall, AI has the potential to have a significant impact on our lives and the world we live in.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is reshaping the world in a variety of ways. Here are some examples:
- Automation: AI-powered automation is changing the way we work, making it easier and faster to perform many tasks. This includes everything from manufacturing and logistics to customer service and administrative tasks.
- Personalization: AI is helping businesses personalize products, services, and experiences for individual consumers. This is done through the analysis of data and the use of algorithms that can predict what a customer is likely to want or need.
- Healthcare: AI is revolutionizing healthcare by enabling early detection of diseases, personalized treatment, and remote monitoring of patients. AI is also helping doctors and researchers to analyze medical data, identify patterns, and develop new treatments.
- Education: AI is transforming education by providing personalized learning experiences and helping teachers to identify areas where students need more support. AI is also helping to create new educational tools and resources that are accessible to students of all ages.
- Environment: AI is helping to address environmental challenges by providing new ways to monitor, model, and manage natural resources. This includes everything from tracking wildlife populations to predicting and mitigating natural disasters.
- Entertainment: AI is changing the entertainment industry by providing new ways to create and consume content. This includes everything from personalized recommendations to AI-generated content.
HISTORY: The Beginning- How Artificial Intelligence (AI) is reshaping the world ?
Artificial intelligence is a reality of the present as well as the myths of ancient greeks. Back in 1943, Warren McCulloch and Walter pits proposed the model of artificial neurons, first ever work in this respective field. For years many researches had been conducted which leads to new rules and tests to determine the strengths of artificial intelligence i.e. hebbian rule and Turing test, in 1955, Logic Theorist; first ever artificial intelligence program was introduced.
In the year 1966, first chatbot, Eliza, was created. There was also a time when the interest of artificial intelligence was decreased as the government refused to provide funding for AI researches, this time period was termed as AI Winter(first AI Winter; 1974-1980).
Then in 80’s expert systems came in the spotlight, and the first national conference of American association of AI was held.
Again from 1987-1993, second AI winter, as the expert systems were very cost effective but weren’t providing efficient results.
Then came something interesting, IBM DEEP BLUE beats world chess champion, Gary Kasparov, and became first ever computer to beat a chess champion.
By 2006, AI turned out to be a trending technology which was consistently attracting the interests of different tech firms such as Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, etc.
And from 2011 to the present date, AI has emerged drastically with new advancements to the field such as Deep learning, Big data, Artificial general intelligence.
From the first artificial intelligence program back in 1955 (Logic Theorist) to now, it has improved a lot over these years. During the initial stages of its development, AI was used for the calculations and to find different ways to solve some theorems. But now it’s different totally or we can say advanced version of what we used to have before.
Everyone is aware of this technology unknowingly, in this advanced era we all carry smart devices or get to interact with them daily i.e. smartphones. Yes, smartphones do have the artificial intelligence. You might have seen or heard of the user assistant programs installed in your devices i.e. google assistant, Siri, Cortana, Alexa, etc. they all are the application of artificial intelligence.
To be concise, artificial intelligence runs on the aggregated data and information that is being analyzed and structured using intelligent algorithms which allows the device or software to learn automatically from the patterns and aspects of data.
Through all these years, artificial intelligence has gained enough that currently it is the most trending and advanced technology. Many tech firms are making use of it including Google, Facebook, IBM, Microsoft, Techunido, Toyota and many more.
It is the advancement of preceding technology which is now capable of assisting humans more efficiently because of AI.
TRENDING APPLICATIONS OF A.I Is Artificial Intelligence (AI) is reshaping the world ??
One of the major application of artificial intelligence is ‘Robotics’. From the manufacturing robots which are used to produce large goods and services in minimal time reducing the human labour to some advance humanoid robots.
Robotics is used to demonstrate the artificial intelligence both logically and physically. Here, the robot is kind of a simulation which is depicting the machine intelligence more like a human intelligence as it includes certain adjectives of human nature such as expressions, response, etc.
The first intelligent humanoid robot was built in Japan which was named as WABOT-1.
One of the famous humanoid robot is Sophia, developed by Hong Kong based Hanson Robotics in 2016. Sophia can move, talk, express emotions, can even sing like a human.
In 2017, Sophia became a Saudi Arabian citizen; first robot to receive citizenship of any country.
Another major achievement of humanoid robotics is T-HR3, developed by Toyota in 2017. It can mimic the movements of its human operator. In the future these robots can perform surgeries while their operator, doctors, can operate them from another part of the world.
CYBER DEFENSE (How Artificial Intelligence (AI) is reshaping the world )
- Expansion and advancement of internet is connecting people from around the world with each other, tons of
- information is being shared every hour, which increased the risks of cyber attacks, information leaks. To tackle
- this problem artificial intelligence have specific applications:
- Spam Detection Applications
- Fraud Detection
- Botnet Detection
- Secure User Authentication
- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention
HEALTHCARE (How Artificial Intelligence (AI) is reshaping the world )
Artificial intelligence can be the future of Healthcare and Medical science. Can be very helpful in disease detection and diagnosis.
AI applications like Robotics can add some more advancement into the medical field i.e. T-HR3(mimic robot), using this medical science can perform operations and surgeries even in the absence of doctors and staff.
AI can also be used in gaming. It can help in advancements in the existing games and their features using data analysis through its intelligent algorithms. It can also be used as a player to play games more efficiently resulting in better outputs like chess where it can determine best possible moves to increase the winning chances.
Social interacting is a must to do activity these days. Lots of data is being shared every moment. AI can be very effective in social media managing. You might have seen the image detection and suggesting posts or information provided by the application which is nothing but the result of your activity, whatever you search, you like, you view is all analyzed by the intelligent algorithms of AI and at the end provide you the best result that you would like to see based on your own taste. #How Artificial Intelligence (AI) is reshaping the world.
FAQs How Artificial Intelligence (AI) is reshaping the world
Here are some FAQs about how Artificial Intelligence (AI) is reshaping the world:
- What are some examples of AI in use today?
AI is being used in many applications, from personal assistants like Siri and Alexa to recommendation systems on e-commerce sites. AI is also being used in healthcare, finance, transportation, and many other industries.
- What are some potential benefits of AI?
AI has the potential to improve efficiency, productivity, and decision-making in many industries. AI can also be used to develop new products and services, improve healthcare outcomes, and address global challenges like climate change and poverty.
- What are some potential risks of AI?
The development of AI also poses some risks and ethical considerations, such as the potential impact on jobs, privacy, and security. There is also the risk that AI systems could be biased or used for nefarious purposes.
- How is AI being used in healthcare?
AI is being used in many applications in healthcare, from drug discovery to medical imaging to personalized treatment. AI can help doctors and researchers to analyze large amounts of medical data and develop new treatments.
- How is AI being used in finance?
AI is being used in finance for fraud detection, risk assessment, and trading. AI can help financial institutions to analyze large amounts of data and make more informed decisions.
- How is AI being used in transportation?
AI is being used in transportation for self-driving cars, traffic management, and logistics. AI can help to improve safety and efficiency in transportation and reduce the need for human intervention.