Best Tattoo Artists in Arizona- Blogs Year
A tattoo artist is a person who applies permanent or semi-permanent tattoos on the skin of a client using a needle and ink. They are trained and skilled in creating designs and images on the skin using various techniques, including hand-poking and machine-based methods. Tattoo artists often work in tattoo shops or studios, and may also work independently as freelance artists.
Who is the most respected tattoo artist?
some tattoo artists who are widely considered to be highly skilled and respected in the industry include:
- Horiyoshi III, a Japanese tattoo artist known for his traditional Japanese tattoos.
- Paul Booth, an American tattoo artist known for his dark and macabre style.
- Filip Leu, a Swiss tattoo artist known for his traditional and neo-traditional tattoos.
- Jeff Gogue, an American tattoo artist known for his large-scale, detailed tattoos.
- Guy Aitchison, an American tattoo artist known for his hyper-realistic tattoos and for his innovations in the field of tattooing.
Who are the top 10 tattoo artists in the United States?
Some tattoo artists who are widely considered to be highly skilled and respected in the industry in the United States include:
- Nikko Hurtado, known for his hyper-realistic portraits.
- Ryan Ashley, known for her blackwork tattoos.
- Bang Bang, known for his celebrity clientele.
- Amanda Wachob, known for her watercolor-style tattoos.
- Megan Massacre, known for her versatile tattooing style.
- Scott Campbell, known for his fine-line tattoos.
- Dr. Woo, known for his single-needle tattoos.
- Sarah Miller, known for her delicate and detailed tattoos.
- Mike Rubendall, known for his Neo-traditional and Japanese-style tattoos.
- Brian Woo (aka Dr. Woo), known for his single-needle tattoos.
Best Tattoo Artists in Arizona
Arizona is home to many talented tattoo artists, but some that are considered to be among the best include:
- Matt Marcus of Club Tattoo in Scottsdale, known for his realistic portraits and black and gray tattoos.
- Jake Raines of Raines Tattoo in Tempe, known for his custom lettering and blackwork tattoos.
- Nick Baxter of Sacred Machine Tattoo in Phoenix, known for his portraits and fine-line tattoos.
- Jeff Rassier of Altered Skin Tattoo in Tempe, known for his traditional and neo-traditional tattoos.
- Tye Harris of The Golden Rule Tattoo in Phoenix, known for his American traditional and neo-traditional tattoos.
- Christina Ramirez of Inkwell Tattoo in Phoenix, known for her realism, black and gray and color tattoos.
- Mike Attack of Attack Tattoo in Phoenix, known for his lettering and blackwork tattoos.
- Ryan Ashley of The Saint Tattoo in Scottsdale, known for her blackwork and fine line tattoos.