Here is all the information you need to know about a shower standing handle if you’re remodelling a bathroom.
A shower handle is a necessary item that can increase bathroom safety. The elderly, young children, and anybody else who needs additional support can all benefit from it.
But it’s important to set up the shower standing handle at the proper height. It will then be accessible and effective.
Therefore, this article will teach you everything there is to know about shower standing handles. I’ll also go over some important details, like the typical shower valve height.
How tall should a shower valve and handle be?
Make sure you get it right if you are doing your bathroom yourself. The question “How high should a shower valve be” may therefore be on your mind.
You could even need to start over from scratch. Here is a brief description of a shower valve in case you don’t know what it is. It is the component that regulates the temperature of the water and switches the shower on and off. It is hence a very important shower component.
The shower valve must therefore be at least fairly close to the same height as the faucets.
Whether you use a shower or a bath will affect the height of the conventional shower valve. Of course, it will be much lower if it’s a bath. That’s because the faucets must be at the appropriate height for the bathtub.
A bath’s typical shower valve height is about 28 inches. Even though it is a rough estimate, you’ll find that it works for the majority of bathrooms.
In contrast, a typical shower’s conventional shower valve height is roughly 48 inches. In a shower stall, the valve and faucets should be mounted at the same height. That implies that the typical shower mixer’s height above the floor is also about 48 inches.
You shouldn’t experience any problems if you adhere to these two heights. In most homes, they are typically quite standard across the board.
When choosing a standing shower handle, there are several factors to consider:
- Material: Look for handles made of durable materials such as stainless steel or brass. These materials are resistant to rust and corrosion, and will last longer.
- Design: Consider the design of the handle to ensure it will match the style of your bathroom. Some handles have a sleek, modern look, while others have a more traditional appearance.
- Size: Make sure the handle is the appropriate size for your shower. If it’s too small or too large, it may be uncomfortable to hold or difficult to use.
- Handle shape: Some handles are more ergonomic than others, and some people might prefer a certain shape of handle that feels more comfortable to hold.
- Safety features: Look for a handle with slip-resistant grip, it will help to prevent falls and accidents in the shower.
- Brand reputation: Look for a handle from a reputable brand known for producing high-quality products.
- Price: Compare prices of different handles, and keep in mind that the most expensive option isn’t always the best.
- Installation: Make sure that the handle you choose is easy to install, as some handles may require professional installation.
It is also a good idea to read reviews from other customers who have purchased the handle to get an idea of its performance, durability and overall quality.
You or your loved ones can have peace of mind by using a shower standing handle. A straightforward item can help you enter and exit the shower more easily and prevent any falls.
Now you may instal a shower handle with confidence and at the proper height. Your bathroom will become a lot safer, slip-free space as a result.
For more advice on home repair and interior design, be sure to follow Quiet Minimal on Pinterest.
Shower grab bars can provide support and stability so that a person can enter and exit the shower or bathtub securely.
A shower grab bar can be useful for anybody, but older persons or those with limited mobility might benefit from it the most.
When employing a grab bar, it’s crucial to instal it properly to get the most support possible and reduce the risk of damage.