National Suicide Prevention Conference 2023
The National Suicide Prevention Conference has made a name for itself as the biggest event in the calendar dedicated to preventing suicide during the past ten years. The National Conference offers a special chance to unite the best brains and cutting-edge research to advance excellence in suicide prevention.
Also Read:- Enlit Australia 2023 – The New Unifying Brand For Power + Utilities Australia
The National Convention Centre in Canberra will play host to the National Suicide Prevention Conference in 2023 from Monday, May 1 through Thursday, May 4.
This event serves as a platform for bringing together specialists in suicide prevention to provide research-based ideas and stimulate lively debate about how to save lives.
National Conference Outcomes
- Boost industry commitment to taking part in a coordinated effort to prevent suicide
- increase community involvement in suicide prevention initiatives
- Increase the use of research in suicide prevention
- Encourage the establishment and continuation of effective, evidence-based suicide prevention programmes.
What delegates said about Suicide Prevention Symposium 2021
“Well done – a massive organisational effort – congratulations to the organisers. Thank you!!”
- Delegate from New Zealand
“Outstanding way to complete best conference in a very long time.”
- Delegate from Queensland
Disclaimer:- This information taken from the offically website we are third party website our aim is provide Relevant information to users for better life this article information is gather from www.suicidepreventionaust. org/national-conference2023