Southwest Airlines Customer Care Number & Service Information
Southwest Airlines Co., also known as Southwest, is the largest low-cost airline in the world and one of the country’s main airlines. Its headquarters are in Dallas, Texas, and it offers scheduled service to 121 U.S. cities as well as 10 other international locations. Here are the Southwest Airlines Customer Service Information.
Also Read: –Chase Bank Customer Service Phone Number
- 1 Southwest Airlines Customer Service Phone Numbers and Contacts.
- 2 How to complain to Southwest Airlines
- 3 Southwest Airlines Customer Service Phone Numbers
- 4 Southwest Airlines Community
Southwest Airlines Customer Service Phone Numbers and Contacts
It can be challenging to speak with a live person at Southwest Airlines. The company’s main customer care number is 1-800-435-9792, although despite being accessible around-the-clock, on seven days a week, it is reported that the average wait time is 53 minutes.
All alternate phone numbers and contacts are provided for you below. For minor concerns, we advise using Twitter’s support service, and for serious ones, their email contact form.
Call 1-800-435-9792, 1-855-234-4654 (lines are open 24/7), or 1-800-VAMONOS (1-800-826-6667) for Spanish to file a complaint about a Southwest flight.
Send an email to [email protected] or use the “Email Us” contact form to send a written complaint to Southwest Airlines at P.O. Box 36647-1CR Dallas, TX 75235.
The quickest way to get in touch with Southwest Airlines is frequently via Twitter. Simply tweet at #SouthWestAir @ twitter.com/SouthwestAir/with replies, and you’ll receive a response in 20 to 30 minutes.
Southwest Airlines Customer Service Phone Numbers.
What is the 1-800 number for Southwest? There are many to choose from.
Reservations & Information: Call 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792) (24/7)
Press 5, then 0 and 3 as a hint.
- Thank you for contacting Southwest Airlines. Your call may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes. You may find lower rates on Southwest.com. To help us serve you better, please select one of the options below.
Press 1 if you have any inquiries about your Rapid Reward account or if you are an Avis member.
- Press 2 to create a new reservation or pay for an existing one.
- Press 3 to modify an existing reservation.
- When requesting flight information, press 4.
- push 5 for all other calls.
- If you want to hear these options once more, press 5.
- alternatively you can wait on the line for the next representative to become available.
Southwest Airlines Customer Relations: 214-932-0333
Hours: Mon-Fri, 7am-8pm CT
Rapid Rewards Customer Service: 1-800-445-5764
Automated Flight Information: 1-888-SWA-TRIP (1-888-792-8747)
- Thank you for calling Southwest Airlines. What flight number are you calling about? Saying “I don’t know” is acceptable.
Reservations & Information – En Español: 1-800-VAMONOS (1-800-826-6667)
Baggage – General Questions: 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)
Articles Left at TSA Checkpoint: 1-888-269-9673 or tsa.gov
New Hotel Reservations: 1-800-733-1137
Teletypewriter (TTY): 1-800-533-1305
Public Relations & Media Relations: 214-792-4847
Jackpot Deal Packages: 1-877-308-4216
Group Reservations: 1-888-433-5368
Rewards Pre-travel assistance: 1-800-833-4861.
Rewards Assistance while traveling: 1-877-532-5678. International: 011-386-236-0040.
Cargo—Air Freight Service call: 1-800-533-1222
Existing Hotel Reservations: 1-800-545-4489
Southwest Vacations: 1-800-243-8372
Southwest Airlines Community
Southwest Airlines now has a community website where users may post concerns and receive responses from SWA representatives and customers.
Visit www.southwestaircommunity.com to find it. Before you ask a question, use the search option to discover the solution you need.
Please share any positive or negative experiences you have had with Southwest Airlines in the comments area.